• Welcome to Jahorina - ski & board zajednica - Forum.

News:

Team VIP Jahorina Vas poziva na diskusije vezane za Jahorinu, skijanje, smjestaj, vrijeme, Vasa iskustva... Dobrodosli na web portal Jahorine!

Main Menu

SnowBoard skola i Rental

Started by BiLi_KiD, 10 December, 2006, 16:04:15

Previous topic - Next topic

BiLi_KiD

sto se tice rentala i snowboard skole...
KOliko bi me izaslo 5dana da rentam board i ucitelj...
(znam=koliko para toliko muzike,ali me zanima najbolji omjer "cijne/kvalitet")

vip-jahorina

posalji jedan e-mail sa sviom podacima koliko vas je, dimenzije nogu i visine...
ako si nas gost, naglasi to. ukoliko ne, vidjecemo zbog aktivnosti u forumu, moze li se nesto uraditi. :)

vip-jahorina

rentali su dobro opremljeni, ali bez stitnika za straznjice.
zavisno od termina kad dolazite, potrebno je u naprijed rezervirati opremu. pogotovo board opremu.

upit molim te na nasu e-mail adresu: info (at) jahorina.org

Za vas je popust kako u skoli tako u rentalu opsiguran.

rockanddown

Vip,
da li mi mozes na mail poslati neke informaicje o tome gdje da razervisem snowboard opremu.
Trebaju mi 2 daske s vezovime i jedne cipele.
Jos nesto  da li tamo ima prodavnice snowboard opreme.
Hvala
Pozdrav

vip-jahorina

Rental Gajevic: 065 66 99 29
TOP oprema za BOARD.
Sto se tice prodavaonice - nema specijalizirane, ali ih ima koji mjesanu robu prodaju.
U Hotelu Kristal, Bistrici...

Ljubica

Ja bih htela da se raspitam za instruktora,koliko bi kostalo? Ja cu kupiti svu opremu, treba mi samo ucitelj :)!

Meklaud

Gde se tacno nalazi rental Gajevic?
Recimo na vasoj mapi?

Poz

afh

I hope there is someone who speaks english.

In december i am coming to Sarajevo and I will stay there a few months, since im coming by plane and and have a max amount of what i can take, i dont want to take my board with me. i need information about where i can rent a board and shoes, is there one or do I have to drag everything. I dont understand the full language and have seen in one of the links that there is a board school (do they speak English?) i am sorry if this is all explained but i cant figure it out

vip-jahorina

Hi,
we have enough boards, but if you stay for a longer time, you should by it...
In our school, we can find few instructors they speak English....

I hope is ok - you have answer in two languages... cr:)

Cokie

Hello afl,

i am from Slovenia and I have been going to Jahorina for the past few years. If you are looking to organise board school or rent equipment, i suggest you use VIP. It is the best service on the mouitan. My kids learned how to ski and board with them and my 11 year kid spoke english with the instructor. Also if you need accomodation, they are a good link.

So use them and have fun on the mountain. The skiing and people are excellent.

BR
David