• Welcome to Jahorina - ski & board zajednica - Forum.

News:

Team VIP Jahorina Vas poziva na diskusije vezane za Jahorinu, skijanje, smjestaj, vrijeme, Vasa iskustva... Dobrodosli na web portal Jahorine!

Main Menu

Hello, I am Helen!. And even though this my first post here,

Started by HelenVBeden, 31 January, 2007, 14:43:57

Previous topic - Next topic

HelenVBeden

Hello, I am Helen!.
And even though this my first post here, I for a long time on this forum www.jahorina.org
I'm not sure if this should go here or in the GENERAL DISCUSS section, so if it's in the wrong place, my apologies (and can someone move it please! EXCUSE uneducated girl).
I just loved this topic. Honestly we should start some movement or society. Anyway I'm also one of those people who enjoy to discuss "Vrijeme i ièare ski liftovi"
in my opinion it would be a lot better to get some fact into our STUFF
I'll glad read all new information about this topic..
Thanks a lot
Helen V. Beden

irvas

vip-jahorina

whirlwind

Hi all,

My first post here  :)
Nice to see such enthusiasm, but I don`t get it what you mean with starting a movement or society?!?

goldietrickz

i have a comment. i have never seen such a bad english grammar. never. and i dont really see the point of this topic. what are we suppose to write here? is this helen person real or is it somebody from your site team? if its somebody from your site and if that somebody is by any chance one of your employees... take my advice. send him or her back to school.
and see you on sunday. a van is ready to go and its allready full! :)

vip-jahorina

we are not in da School....
and we have some guest accross the Europe. they don't speek well engl.
please let them talk and write....

lucy(dna)

There's no reason to prohibit people to write and ask if their English is not very well. Not all people are well educated. Some of them are maybe from Russia or Hungary and they understand English better than your language.
I believe you have people coming from all across the Europe, but, to be honest, not too many. Most of them are from Serbia and Croatia, not to mention people who come from Sarajevo and other places in Bosnia.

You should inform people better, answer them all the questions and be polite. You won't achieve anything by insulting them or saying how bad their English is.

Sarayka

come on, if nothing else someone refreshed some engl. writing here:)

otrov

hau var ju ? .. do ju spik inglish ? yes i do .. pa bre bre pokloncic bre :)
eto malo engleskog
2005 i think or 2004 i use to see loads of foreigners on Jahorina, some Irish too, even in mid january..this year there was none. If there is any foreigner on this forum who use to come to Jahorina and its not coming anymore, I'd like to know why is that .. danke
share it with friend or two

01xxx01

Quote from: irvas on 11 February, 2007, 10:04:32
nice grammar helen  ;D how tall are you ?

(:smijeh: (:smijeh: (:smijeh: (:smijeh: (:smijeh:
Irvase, ovo je po mom skromnom misljenju najsmjesniji komentar ikad objavljen na ovom forumu!!! auuuuuuuuuuu, zaboli me stomak od smijeha!!! svaka cast! kako ranije ne naidjoh na ovo?!?
:bravo::( :bravo::( :bravo::( :bravo::( :bravo::(

otrov

01xxx01

otrov