• Welcome to Jahorina - ski & board zajednica - Forum.

News:

Team VIP Jahorina Vas poziva na diskusije vezane za Jahorinu, skijanje, smjestaj, vrijeme, Vasa iskustva... Dobrodosli na web portal Jahorine!

Main Menu

Advice

Started by I wanna ski, 31 October, 2007, 23:08:01

Previous topic - Next topic

I wanna ski

Hello.
I am currently looking for possible ski holidays. I saw pictures of Bulgaria last year and there seemed to be a lot of snow. However, judging from webcams, there isn't much snow this year. I am the very lowest level skiier - as in I have been once to France for one week.
I have a few subzero ski level questions to ask:
When does the snow typically fall and become nice and deep?
Is it recommended to go skiing, (in Bulgaria) over Christmas and new year? (thats my aim) (if not, I will assume you have recommended the more optimal dats above)
Do you have an recommendations as to nice places to stay, taking convenience, amenities and finances into consideration?

Thank you in advance for your replies - I hope I get some. (what no ski smiley?  :P )

I wanna ski

By the way this is really funny - I have no clue what I am doing ... I'm just guessing at the buttons I'm clicking and hoping it is the right one! 

marija

Dear I wanna ski I think you have made some mistake as Jahorina is not in Bulgaria but in Bosnia & Herzegovina? Please clarify.

vip-jahorina

Welcome to Jahorina, Bosnia and Herzegovina !!
Ski recomadation
from end od DEZ - mid. MARCH
Accommodation: See www.jahorina.org
You kann choose on ENGL. GERMAN or LOCALY language

I wanna ski

Quote from: marija on 01 November, 2007, 21:01:26
Dear I wanna ski I think you have made some mistake as Jahorina is not in Bulgaria but in Bosnia & Herzegovina? Please clarify.

Sorry, you're right. I mean Jahorina... in Bosnia & Herzegovina   :-[

I wanna ski

Quote from: vip-jahorina on 02 November, 2007, 19:22:13
Welcome to Jahorina, Bosnia and Herzegovina !!
Ski recomadation
from end od DEZ - mid. MARCH
Accommodation: See www.jahorina.org
You kann choose on ENGL. GERMAN or LOCALY language

Thanks, end december would be great for me, if there is plenty of snow. Do you have any indications for snow fall this year? Has it been decreasing over recent years? Or have I heard exaggerated stories?